Thursday, August 4, 2011

LIMBO Finally Out On Steam


"8-Bit Limbo For PC!" by The Last Monkey


Way, way, WAY, WAY back in 2006, when this blog was still the Cabinet of Curiosities, I posted about Limbo, an upcoming indie game from Copenhagen-based Playdead Studios. Limbo was subsequently released last year on XBox Live Arcade after a four-year development cycle, but sadly I never got a chance to play it.

Well, now Limbo's been released on Steam for PC, at a more-than-reasonable price of $9.99, so I guess I no longer have any excuse not to play it. The game's garnered rave reviews across the board, and considering it was one of the first indie games that I got genuinely excited about - excited enough to start blogging about videogames, in fact - I think I owe it to myself to put it into rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment